Download the Keele App and
Stay connected with Keele wherever you are.
With personalised services and information, the 十大网赌靠谱网址 App is designed to help you make the most of your life at Keele all year round, and whether you're a new or returning student.
What can I do on the app?
- Take a look at what's on - your calendar of opportunities throughout the year, including all virtual events and activities*
- Use the campus maps to find your way around
- Find out info about facilities and service on campus - particularly useful if you're a new student!
- Check PC availability across campus
- Find answers to your questions in the Self-Service Portal, and check progress on any requests
- View your library account and the staff directory
- Check available laundry facilities if you live on campus
- Access our quick tips and reminders about life at Keele
*If you were using the 'Keele What's On' app in the 2019/20 academic year, you can delete that one now - all this functionality is now integrated into the Keele App.
So please browse through and find the features which suit you while you're at studying with us. If you ever think something is missing from the Keele App or something isn’t working as it should, please provide feedback by clicking on the grey bar at the top of the app, selecting the speech bubble icon and choosing one of the options from the menu which appears. You can choose to send feedback, report a problem, tell us your ideas, and tell friends about the app.
- What's On (events) calendar
- Quick tips and reminders