Global 挑战 十大网赌靠谱网址 Network
Keele has identified two GCRF 引线, who will both hold this role for three years (to August 2022). These are researchers with a track record of working with regional partners to develop successful global research funding proposals.
The role of the GCRF 引线 is summarised below:
GCRF Capacity Building
- Fostering cross-disciplinary connections by facilitating research dialogue across faculties (this included introducing colleagues, chairing meetings and identifying gaps in expertise);
- Identifying potential applicants for specific GCRF calls;
- Providing advice on global partnership development in line with GCRF ethos (including facilitating online meetings with international academic and civil society partners);
- Engaging in and facilitating discussions between GCRF applicants and the Keele RaISE (research support) team.
GCRF application development
- Sustained mentoring of GCRF applicants throughout the different stages of application development;
- Peer-reviewing drafts of the GCRF grant applications (including providing detailed written feedback and chairing follow-up meetings).
Embedding ODA compliant research in Keele’s research portfolio
- Delivering internal research talks on relevant GCRF topics, including community engagement, ODA ethos, equitable partnership building, decolonising research;
- 有助于 Global 挑战 十大网赌靠谱网址 Network Keele
- Represent Keele at GCRF events.
Dr Mariangela Palladino
Senior Lecturer in Postcolonial Studies
- 01782 733397
Professor Lisa Dikomitis
Professor of Anthropology and Sociology of Health
- DJW 1.75, David Weatherall Building
- 01782 732919